- Products & Solutions
- Why Avangate
- Customer Login
- Request a Demo
Avangate Acquires 2Checkout to Expand Payment Flexibility and Broaden Market Reach
Combined company will bring a unique combination of eCommerce and subscription management solutions to market through various payment models across the globe.
Find out more:
2014 Spring Release: Time To Go Beyond Payments
April 30, 2014 - Avangate has announced its 2014 Spring Release, packed with advanced payment capabilities, efficient conversion optimization tools and support for diverse channel strategies.
This release brings over 230 new features and enhancements that help software, SaaS and online services companies:
- Increase Retention and Conversion Rates with advanced payment tools such as advanced retry logic for subscription renewals, SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) compliance, new payment method for USA: ACH (Automated Clearing House) as well as several payment method optimizations and additional customization capabilities
- Boost Revenue with avangate tools and capabilities such as advanced cross-selling and up-selling placements and discounts, lead management optimizations, streamlined cart.
Selling digital goods and services to a global audience requires a combination of smarter payments, commerce, and distribution. This release brings enhacements to all these three pillars, helping simplify the complex payment ecosystem, create efficient conversion optimization tools, support diversified channel strategies and fuel scalability on a global level for any software, SaaS or online services company.
For more details, watch the video on the 2014 Spring Release: Time to Go Beyond Payments.
About 2Checkout (formerly Avangate)
2Checkout, a Francisco Partners portfolio company, is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services via multiple channels, acquire customers across multiple touch points, increase customer and revenue retention, leverage smarter payment options and subscription billing models, and maximize sales conversion rates. The company’s clients include ABBYY, Absolute, Bitdefender, FICO, HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, and many more companies across the globe.
Avangate acquired 2Checkout in March 2017. More information about 2Checkout’s Avangate platform and related services can be found on www.avangate.com.
More information on 2Checkout can be found on www.2checkout.com
- 2Checkout Announces the 2018 CommerceNow Online Event
- 2Checkout Named Leader in E-Commerce Software and Subscription Management on ...
- 2Checkout Chief Revenue Officer Erich Litch Appointed to SIIA Board ...
- Kaspersky Lab Grows Reseller Revenue with 2Checkout’s Channel Manager
- 2Checkout Named to Constellation ShortLists™ for Digital Monetization and Campaign ...