- Products & Solutions
- Why Avangate
- Customer Login
- Request a Demo
Avangate Acquires 2Checkout to Expand Payment Flexibility and Broaden Market Reach
Combined company will bring a unique combination of eCommerce and subscription management solutions to market through various payment models across the globe.
Find out more:
Avangate Contest Winners
Avangate Announces Winners of 2017 CODiE Award Nomination Contest
Eltima, Stimulsoft and Zingtree recipients of the prize
January 25, 2016 - Avangate, the global eCommerce and subscription billing platform that maximizes revenue for software, SaaS and digital solutions, today announced the winners of the Avangate contest for the 2017 CODiE nomination fee. The three winners - Eltima Software, Stimulsoft and Zingtree - will be awarded the nomination fee worth $995 for competing in one category at the 2017 SIIA CODiE Awards.
"We were impressed with the quality of the applications we received for this contest. It wasn't easy to decide the winners, but we believe the companies we picked have strong products and show great potential for winning a CODiE. We wish them the best of luck in the actual CODiE competition!" noted Erich Litch, Avangate's Chief Revenue Officer.
- Eltima Software will compete in Best Cloud Management Solution with CloudMounter, a reliable system utility that allows users to mount different cloud storages and web servers to Macs as local disks.
- Zingtree, an innovative SaaS toolkit for building interactive decision trees for customer support and contact centers, will compete in Business Management: Best Customer Service Solution.
The CODiE Awards are the software industry's most prestigious and only peer-recognized awards. For more than 30 years, the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) has distributed CODiE Awards in an ever-growing number of categories. With focus on innovation, education and business application, the CODiE Awards represent a key way for any software company to validate its market viability and industry leadership. Avangate has won multiple CODiE Awards in the Subscription Management and eCommerce & Billing categories.
The Avangate contest winners will need to submit their own official CODiE Award nomination on the SIIA website and conduct CODiE Award demos for the competition judges.
SIIA CODiE offers more details on the 2017 CODiE categories, award timeline and nomination requirements. Avangate is not an official sponsor of the CODiE Awards and is only sponsoring individual applicants, who must complete their own CODiE Award applications and demos.
Winners of the Avangate CODiE sponsorship will be announced by January 25, 2017 and nominations will have to be completed by February 3, 2017 directly on the CODiE website.
About 2Checkout (formerly Avangate)
2Checkout (formerly Avangate), a Francisco Partners portfolio company, is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services via multiple channels, acquire customers across multiple touch points, increase customer and revenue retention, leverage smarter payment options and subscription billing models, and maximize sales conversion rates. The company's clients include ABBYY, Absolute, Bitdefender, FICO, HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, and many more companies across the globe.
Avangate acquired 2Checkout in March 2017. More information on the Avangate platform and services can be found on www.avangate.com.
More information on 2Checkout can be found on www.2checkout.com
- 2Checkout’s Marketing and Optimization Tools from the Avangate Platform Help ...
- Avangate Acquires 2Checkout to Expand Payment Flexibility and Broaden Market ...
- Avangate Affiliate Network Is Shortlisted for Performance Marketing Awards 2017
- SwissMadeMarketing Improves Market Agility and Operational Efficiency with Avangate
- Kaspersky Lab Improved Revenue per Visitor by 63% and Internal ...