Dr.Web Security Space is comprehensive protection for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Comprehensive anti-virus security solution for your Windows PC.
- Real time protection.
- Installation and operation in an infected system and exceptional
resistance to viruses.
- Efficient detection and neutralization of all types of threats
- Fast multi-thread scanning powered by multi-core systems
- Protection from latest malicious programs designed to bypass detection
by traditional signature-based scan and heuristic analysis
- Protection of data against corruption
- Comprehensive analysis of packed threats
- Scan of archived files at any nesting level
- Best detection and neutralization of complex viruses
- Filters spam and other types of unsolicited messages without training
- Real time scanning of traffic on all ports with secure search, Google, Yandex, Yahoo!, Bing and Rambler will
only return links to content considered safe by the search engines-
unsafe content is filtered out by the search engines!
- Secure communication - instant messenger traffic filtering.
- Efficient protection of children against exposure to objectionable
- Prevent unauthorized use of removable devices and the computer.
- Dr.Web Cloud - check URLs on Doctor Web's servers.
- Protects against unauthorized access by a network; prevents data
leaks; blocks suspicious connections on package and application layers
- Remote administration from other computers in the local network
without installing the Dr.Web Control Center.
Dr.Web Security Space is comprehensive protection for Windows, anti-virus for Mac OS X and Linux.
- Cures viruses
- High level of self-protection
- Advanced technologies of preventive protection
- Reliable protection against data loss
- Full scan of all traffic
- Instant cloud-based protection
- Free protection for mobile devices!
- Expand coverage free of charge for up to 5 PCs
- 150 bonus days for regular Dr.Web users
- Upgrading at a renewal discount
- Dr.Web technologies are the property of Doctor Web
New features in Dr.Web 11.0:
Enhanced Dr.Web Process Heuristic technology protects against attacks involving zero-day exploits. The new technology Dr.Web ShellGuard blocks routes into the system so that programs that exploit vulnerabilities can't get in. Exploits are malicious objects, that take advantage of software flaws, including those not yet known to anyone except for the intruders who created the exploits (i.e., zero-day vulnerabilities). The vulnerabilities are used to gain control over a targeted application or the operating system.
Dr.Web ShellGuard protects the most common applications installed on almost all computers running Windows:
- All popular web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Vivaldi Browser);
- MS Office applications including MS Office 2016;
- System Applications;
- Applications that use java, flash and pdf;
- Media players (software)
Dr.Web Process Heuristic behavioural analyser can:
To detect malicious actions, Dr.Web ShellGuard uses information stored by the anti-virus locally as well as reputation data from Dr.Web Cloud which includes:
The cloud can collect information about the operation of Dr.Web on PCs, including data about brand new threats, which enables Doctor Web to promptly respond to discovered defects and update rules stored by the anti-virus on machines.
Dr.Web ShellGuard will protect the system even if a PC is not connected to the Internet or to Dr.Web Cloud.
How it works
- Protect critical system areas from being modified by malware;
- Detect and stop the execution of malicious, suspicious or unreliable scripts and processes;
- Detect unwanted file modification, monitor the operation of all the processes to detect the actions that are typical of malware (e.g., encryption ransomware activities), and prevent malicious objects from injecting their code into other processes;
- Detect and neutralise threats that have not yet been discovered and entered in the Dr.Web virus database: encryption ransomware, injectors, remotely controlled malware used for espionage and to create botnets, and malware packers.
- Information about the routines used by programs with malicious intentions;
- Information about files that are 100% clean;
- Information about the compromised digital signatures of well-known software developers;
- Information about digital signatures used by adware and riskware;
- Protection routines used by specific applications.
- If it detects that malicious code is attempting to exploit a vulnerability, Dr.Web will end the attacked process immediately. It won't perform any actions with application files and won't move any files to the quarantine.
- Users will also see notifications about a thwarted attempt to perform malicious actions; no response on their part will be required.
- An entry about the disrupted attack is added to the Dr.Web event log.
- The cloud will also be instantly notified about the incident. If necessary, Doctor Web specialists will instantly respond, for example, by upgrading the system monitoring routine.