- Products & Solutions
- Why Avangate
- Customer Login
- Request a Demo
Avangate Acquires 2Checkout to Expand Payment Flexibility and Broaden Market Reach
Combined company will bring a unique combination of eCommerce and subscription management solutions to market through various payment models across the globe.
Find out more:
Merchant Terms & Conditions
1. In general, publishers shall not be permitted to use toolbars, iFrames, pop ups, pop unders and layer advertising materials that load muvee advertising material and place a cookie on the user's computer without his/her participation. Furthermore, publishers shall not be permitted to use downloadable adware, spyware, forced click (cookie stuffing) or any other malicious strategies to earn unfair commission payouts. Only sales resulting from regular marketing methods on publisher’s website shall be permitted.
2. Publishers are not allowed to use variations of muvee’s trademarks as part of their domain name, including but not limited to: muvee, mu vee, muvee reveal, reveal finale, reveal stylepacks, muvee stylepacks and muv33.
3. Publishers are not allowed to sell any of muvee products on online stores or sites related to auction, such as: eBay, Amazon, etc.
4. Invalid sale leads and refunds after buyer purchase may be charged back to the publisher.
5. Advertising of muvee’s products on adult, torrent and streaming websites is disallowed.
1. Publishers are not allowed to sell any of muvee’s discontinued products; any liabilities result from this will be the sole responsibility of the associate publishers.
2. Publishers must not exaggerate the functionalities of our products neither in their promotion nor on their own sites.
3. Publishers should maintain the same price or discount as advertised on the muvee Official website. Publishers are not allowed to offer additional coupons, bonuses or incentives to the customer. Any discounted promotion of muvee’s products by affiliates should be authorized by muvee Technologies Pte Ltd. Commission for Coupon sites are assessed on an individual basis. Publishers should contact us should they wish to roll out any of their own discount or promotion plans.
5. Enrolled publishers are not allowed to imitate or copy any kinds of content, photo, video, form or style from official muvee webpage or any other affiliate's webpage. Adjustments shall be made within 48 hours after muvee contacts the affiliate with such violation. Publishers should contact muvee should they require any creatives or promotional materials.
6. Publishers are not allowed to bid on muvee trademarks and brands as well as misspellings and variations of the muvee brands. All other bidding is allowed. Affiliates shall not pass their web pages and domains off as part of or endorsed by the official muvee site. Publishers should not use "™", "®", "©" or "official" in their advertisements. In addition, any custom creatives and squeeze pages must state clearly that it is not the property of or endorsed by muvee Technologies Pte Ltd.
Other Related Notice:
1. All rights are reserved by muvee Technologies Pte Ltd. By joining muvee Affiliate program, you have read these terms and conditions, understood and agreed with them.
2. muvee reserves the right to remove any affiliate and/or withhold commission payouts at their own discretion based on affiliate behavior and compliance with our terms of service.