- Products & Solutions
- Why Avangate
- Customer Login
- Request a Demo
Avangate Acquires 2Checkout to Expand Payment Flexibility and Broaden Market Reach
Combined company will bring a unique combination of eCommerce and subscription management solutions to market through various payment models across the globe.
Find out more:
About 2Checkout (formerly Avangate)
2Checkout, a Francisco Partners portfolio company, is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services via multiple channels, acquire customers across multiple touch points, increase customer and revenue retention, leverage smarter payment options and subscription billing models, and maximize sales conversion rates. The company’s clients include ABBYY, Absolute, Bitdefender, FICO, HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, and many more companies across the globe.
Avangate acquired 2Checkout in March 2017. More information about 2Checkout’s Avangate platform and related services can be found on www.avangate.com.
More information on 2Checkout can be found on www.2checkout.com
- 2Checkout Named Leader in E-Commerce Software and Subscription Management on ...
- 2Checkout Chief Revenue Officer Erich Litch Appointed to SIIA Board ...
- Kaspersky Lab Grows Reseller Revenue with 2Checkout’s Channel Manager
- 2Checkout Named to Constellation ShortLists™ for Digital Monetization and Campaign ...
- Vector Grows Business Globally with 2Checkout’s Digital Commerce Solutions